Saturday, December 6, 2008

This I command



I believe that, in order for me to keep up with this thing, I need a schedule. Something like this.

MONDAY - Artist interview. Five question interview with an artist or craftsperson whose work is awesome/top notch/kittens. 

TUESDAY - Updates on my craft business endeavors which, until I have enough done to document, is under wraps at this point.

WEDNESDAY - Vintage spotlight. I link to and possibly interview a vintage seller, share new items in my vintage shop (coming soon), share photos of my personal vintage collection, etc. 

THURSDAY - More updates on my craftworks, photo dump, etc.

FRIDAY - Sketch dump. I share sketchbook images, finished artwork, or both (which means getting my scanner to work...)

SATURDAY - Favorite things, where I share some of my current favorites on Etsy and elsewhere.

SUNDAY - Off-topic day, where I share music, books, movies, fashion, anything else that tickles my fancy. 

It might seem a bit silly to confine myself to these parameters but without organization and a schedule my endeavors tend to fail. I want this blog to happen, so, schedule. That doesn't mean I have to stick to it like an iron ramrod.

Just for good measure, have this random picture.  Yuo indeed.




No comments: