Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't worry, I still exist.

Not that anyone is keeping tabs, but I haven't forgotten about this blog. I've been unusually busy, what with the holidays...so I haven't been making as much stuff as usual...I have a new artist interview lined up but the artist is currently without internet access, so we are at a bit of a standstill on that front. I guess I could line up another artist, but I honestly haven't had time to think about it. Loved ones are in from out of town, etc. and they come before blogging!
Also, I'm going to be out of town for the first two weeks of January, no telling whether or not I'll be able to update then, though I'll make my best effort.

Ciao until the dust settles!

1 comment:

King of New York Hacks said...

Ciao ...but you had me at ....Ciao.